Outro: Looking Back At The Week In Which We Proved Our Bad-Writing Mettle
- Can you match wits with the man who wrote “Eat It”?
– Don’t worry, scandal-plagued writers: Pitchfork forgives all.
– Finally! Some awesome assholes!
– Rolling Stone‘s blog pulled out of Fergie faster than Josh Duhamel.
– Ticketmaster isn’t the only shady ticket outlet out there.
– Not to get all travelocity on you, but you may want to steer clear of Sam’s Town.
– Is this what people mean when they ask us to if we want to go “cruising“?
– How Zune is now?
– Man, it’s harder to get cease-and-desist letters than we thought.
– Jigga what? Jigga who?
– If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a thousand times: Hairdresser!