Next month, Rolling Stone will premiere its new reality show, I’m From Rolling Stone (original title: I Wanted A Job With, Um, Facebook? But Like, They Weren’t Hiring?). And today they introduced the show’s official blog, which features six nobody-in-this-biz-looks-like-that hotties all vying for the chance to write their own three-star reviews. The blog has pictures and profiles of all the contestants, and their quotes are a series of inanities that could only be described as random notes:
- “I guess I had this romantic idea [of the RS office] in my head of people under their desks shooting heroin in their eyeballs, like, ‘Whoa they must be on a deadline.’”
- “When I was fifteen, I went to a Lost Boyz concert and Freaky Todd asked me if he could have sex with me!”
- “And a lot of kids said I was bossy — before Kelis said it was cool.”
- “Jann Wenner calls, and I didn’t know who he was. My friend was like ‘Some guy named Han just called you.’”
- “Freddie Mercury, Mick Jagger, Steven Tyler — they just have something no one else has.”
Hey, wait a minute–that last one seems awfully familiar. Did Jann Wenner try out for his own show?
I’m From Rolling Stone [rollingstone.com]