- Now playing at the new Fillmore New York: A whole bunch o’ ugly.
- In a week featuring new MP3s from Rivers Cuomo, the Shins, Bjork, Kelly Clarkson, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Lil Wayne, the one act you guys couldn’t stop talking about was…VNV Nation?
- The Lollapalooza lineup proves that Perry is serious with this Satellite Party nonsense.
- Who is Clutchy Hopkins, and why do we feel as though we’ll be disappointed with the answer to that question?
- Haley: She had legs, she didn’t know how to use them.
- Warner Brothers’ DRM-free downloading strategy: Now you hear it, now you don’t.
- BitTorrenters make the music industry squeal like a pig.
- The Of Montreal guys have learned that the real money is in creative merch.
– OMG FOB!! RUOK????
Outro: Looking Back At A Week In Which We Demanded A Change Of Venue
Apr 13th, 2007 // 2 Comments