Looking Back On A Week That We Spent In A Happy Place
– We hit Disneyland … with the goths.
– We wondered if the wedding DJ was still necessary.
– We had a bit of an existential crisis, which made us a little less hospitable to the one currently being suffered by “indie.” (Whatever it means.)
– We found Madonna and Britney in the land of “meh”–and then we discovered that Kanye West was getting all mixed up with Fall Out Boy.
– We clarified Beth Ditto’s clarification.
– We broke down Prince’s three greatest albums.
– We posed the burning question: “Is a horse the new frisbee?”
– We sucked on Ted Nugent’s ability to suck.
– We stayed up all night listening to Air Supply.
– And we sent our very brave intern into the
fan-fiction bandslash bandom abyss–and she still wants to work for us, somehow. Talk about dodging a bullet!