• The American Music Awards: Proving that popular music is still considered “popular” in some quarters.
• Blender sits down with Jay-Z and Heidi Montag, although tragically not at the same time.
• Alicia Keys’ week was full of Toasting and well-deserved boasting.
• The fake Pete Wentz sex tape: In which our hero puts the “emo” into “emoting.” Too bad that there was no tango scene!
• Steven Van Zandt wants to have class.
• Thanks to Ian Astbury’s big mouth, we can now sorta maybe possibly confirm that the Led Zeppelin reunion tour is probably happening. We think.
• The Next Great American Band is still on, even though Maura’s TiVo seems to be in denial about that fact.
• We skipped No Music Day, because what we’re really waiting for is No Internet Week. Time to start filesharing from a French IP address!