• A few old British guys got their old band back together, which seemed to please a few people.
• If there’s one thing everyone loves doing, it’s debating the idea of the “hottie.”
• The top music of 2007: LCD Soundsystem! Arcade Fire! And … Fergie.
• And adding to the list-making chorus, our Top 40 List Of Awesomeness ran the gamut, from an SVU guest star to LCD.
• Janet Jackson is cramping her own style.
• The Worst Album Cover Of The Year Tournament moved on to its aesthetically displeasing second round.
• We brought you some holiday songs that you won’t hear in Rite Aid.
• Vibe took a few pages from Us Weekly.
• Lupe Fiasco: Too Cool for Jess?
• Al broke down the Grammys’ love for all things Foo.
Looking Back On A Week In Which We Let The Sun Beat Down Upon Our Faces