2007 is almost in the books. Hooray! (No, seriously, get it out of our faces.) Before we go, let’s squeeze in one last list with a look back at the 20 most popular posts from the last 365 days:
1. In which the term “wank mining” was brought to our attention.
2. In which we wondered if Vanessa Hudgens’ nudies would result in parents protesting with their dollars.
3. In which we caused a bunch of ex-OiNK users to squeal “Oh noooo!”
4. In which Pete Wentz opened up about his back door action.
5. In which we realized that Axl Rose had, in fact, visited a recording studio in the past 10 years.
6. In which the words “naked, knocked up and facing a firing squad” took on pageview-inflating new meanings.
7. In which we got excited about the prospect of Rock Of Love 2 not starring Bret Michaels.
8. In which we canvassed the room for Guns N’ Reactions.
9. In which the Butterfly Of Long Island lived every girl’s dream: A Playboy cover.
10. In which we pitched ourselves as VH1 chat-show candidates. (We’re still waiting for that call!)
Nos. 11-20 after the jump!
11. In which the term “Meg White sex tape” was brought to our attention.
12. In which Radiohead changed everything forever, blah blah blah.
13. In which Maura almost died, although whether it would have been the result of suicide or a Scanners-like info overload is still unknown.
14. In which somebody pre-emptively reviewed In Rainbows and pretty much set the template for most of the ones that followed.
15./16. In which Britney Spears sorta reminded people that she used to be famous for singing.
17. In which the phrase “Fergie sex tape” got seared into our brains.
18. In which Sanjaya unleashed the seven rubber bands that would change American Idol forever.
19. In which we asked Akon for some proof of age.
20. In which Alanis Morrissette showed us that her You Can’t Do That On Television-derived lessons in comedy had stuck.
And so, 2007: Doneski. But before we go we’d like to thank everyone for reading, commenting, and tipping us all year. You guys are the best, and we’re incredibly grateful that you’ve stuck around. We’ll be taking tomorrow off (those $3.50 champagne hangovers are nasty) and we’ll return Wednesday with more… stuff: