Madonna Outsources Tour Drama To Britney Spears
It’s understandable that Madonna would be at a loss to think up a new form of titillation for hew new tour. Fucking the floor in a wedding dress? Done it. Comic bustiers? Done it. On-stage masturbation? Done it. Picking up a guitar? Done it. Waving guns in front of hentai reels? Done it. Self-crucifixion? Done it. Which is why, less than a decade after she “passed the torch” to Britney Spears via tongue lock and flop single, Britney will return the favor by doing a “video piece” for Madge’s live show. But what will the clip consist of? Some possibilities (which I assume do not include a performance of “Me Against The Music”) below.
1. Britney and Madonna sucking on giant lollipops.
Hard Candy, geddit?
2. Britney staring into the camera for five minutes while Madonna sings “Live To Tell.”
So Warhol. So nuts.
3. Britney wearing a giant black beehive, fake eyelashes and Madonna’s old bustier, lip-synching to “Rehab.”
Meta upon meta upon meta.
4. Footage of Britney watching “2 Girls, 1 Cup.”
To be played every time Justin Timberlake prances on stage for “4 Minutes.”
5. Footage Of Britney and Madonna re-enacting “2 Girls, 1 Cup.”
Live Nation probably won’t demand that until they’re both signed to 360s.
Britney To Join Madonna’s World Tour In Video [Access Hollywood]