posted a collage of photos from the video shoot for his new, aggro single “I Can Transform Ya” to his blog, which is a strange hybrid of news about the image-rehabilitating singer and odd, non-Brown-related celebrity tidbits. (Whatever gets the pageviews, I guess.) After the jump, the preview image in full, and five possible conclusions about the video that can be drawn from it.Today Chris Brown
1. A Lil Wayne guitar solo will be edited into the song’s final mix. Because the song wasn’t aggro enough originally, I guess.
2. The Graffiti in the album’s title will probably be green-screened in during post. Those walls sure are stark for something that’s promoting an album with that particular title. Unless Brown’s changed the record’s name last-minute to Clean Slate?
3. The suit-tucked-into-combat-boots look (shown in the bottom photo) is a really, really bad one. Must we relive all the unfortunate “grunge”-inspired fashion shows of the ’90s?
4. Chris has spent his time out of the spotlight hitting the gym The abs he’s flaunting at the bottom are worthy of a B2K member. Kill ‘em with tautness?
5. Brown will be playing with metaphor. Look at the right-hand picture in the second-to-last row and tell me if that isn’t a nutcracker. Ee-oww! Looks like someone’s afraid of being transformed himself.
EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE: CHRIS BROWN “I CAN TRANSFORM YA” VIDEO SHOOT [Mechanical Dummy; HT Ryan Dombal]