As if both “Stephen” and “The Harold Song” weren’t enough of a deterrent for any guy looking to date pop tigress Ke$ha, she has officially served up the ultimate tell-of tune in the form of Cannibal‘s “Grow A Pear”. Head below to listen. And, guys—it’s best if you wear some protective gear.
Where to begin with Ke$ha’s lyrical zingers here?:
* “I signed up for a man but you are just a bitch.”
* “I just can’t date a dude with a vadge.”
* “I think you’re hot, I think you’re alright, but you’re acting like a chick all the time.”
* “When I first met you, panties droppin’… One day you asked if we could just talk and that’s the reason why I’m walkin’.”
* “I’m not tryin’ to be rude and crude but I just wanted one thing from you and you got confused.”
* “And, no—I don’t want to see your man-gina.”
Now sit back and prepare for a verbal lashing from Ke$ha:[wpaudio url="http://idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/07-Grow-A-Pear.mp3" text="Ke$ha - Grow A Pear" dl="0"]
“Grow A Pear” is vulgar. It’s utterly misandrous. It’s everything that’s wrong with society and its enforcement of gender stereotypes. And, yeah—sigh—we kind of love it.
Cannibal is out Monday, November 22.