Speak Now, which was the second best-selling album of 2010 (at 3.09 million copies moved), has now racked up a sixth week at the top of the chart.
Meanwhile, Daft Punk’s TRON: Legacy score slides up two positions to #4—a career high for the French duo in the U.S.—while another soundtrack, Country Strong, jumps a whopping 139 positions to #10 now that the Gwyneth Paltrow-starring film has expanded to a wider release in theaters.
While 2011 has yet to see a major album come along to shake things up, things should start getting interesting on next week’s Hot 100 singles chart now that Britney Spears’ “Hold It Against Me” (#1 on iTunes) and Avril Lavigne’s “What The Hell” (#3) have been released. Keep counting those Benjamins, Max Martin!
The Top 10 of Billboard’s Top 200 chart:
1. Taylor Swift, Speak Now *6 weeks*
2. Nicki Minaj, Pink Friday
3. Bruno Mars, Doo-Wops & Hooligans
4. Daft Punk, TRON: Legacy soundtrack
5. Eminem, Recovery
6. Rihanna, Loud
7. Kanye West, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
8. Mumford & Sons, Sigh No More
9. Jason Aldean, My Kinda Party
10. Various, Country Strong soundtrack