Which Nominated Song Should Win A Golden Globe? You Decide!
Question of the day
- “Bound to You” (Christina Aguilera) from 'Burlesque' (53%, 1,170 Votes)
- “There’s a Place for Us” (Carrie Underwood) from 'Chronicles Of Narnia: The Dawn Treader' (43%, 950 Votes)
- “You Haven’t Seen the Last of Me” (Cher) from 'Burlesque' (1%, 30 Votes)
- “Coming Home” (Gwyneth Paltrow) from 'Country Strong' (1%, 20 Votes)
- “I See The Light” (Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi) from 'Tangled' (2%, 17 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,187
The 68th Annual Golden Globes are this Sunday, and we’re looking forward to ranking the Glee cast in order of the fierceness of their red carpet outfits. (We seriously hope Jane Lynch dons her custom made Adidas wedding dress she wore on the show.) We’re also curious which blonde singer will walk away with the Globe for Best Original Song: Christina Aguilera, Gwyneth Paltrow or Carrie Underwood? (Sorry Cher and currently brunette Mandy Moore, it’s a fight between the flaxen-haired this year.) One thing’s for sure — if Gwyneth doesn’t win, she’ll be saying “Forget You” to whoever does. Listen to all five nominated songs after the jump, and then vote in our poll.
“Bound To You” (Christina Aguilera) from Burlesque
“You Haven’t Seen the Last of Me” (Cher) from Burlesque
“Coming Home” (Gwyneth Paltrow) from Country Strong
“I See The Light” (Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi) from Tangled
“There’s a Place for Us” (Carrie Underwood) from Chronicles Of Narnia: The Dawn Treader
So which song should win? Vote below!