Billboard chart guru Keith Caulfield notes that darling Nicki’s album sold another 45,000 copies over the past week. That easily bests the 40,000 sold by last week’s #1, Amos Lee’s Mission Bell.
After Minaj on the Top 200 comes the debut of Nashville Christian act Red’s third LP Until We have Faces at #2 (43,000) and Ricky Martin’s ninth LP Musica + Alma + Sexo at #3 (32,000).
Meanwhile, Pink’s Greatest Hits…So Far!!! cracks the Top 10 (at #9) for the first time since it was released last November. So far the collection has spawned two new hits in the forms of chart-topping single “Raise Your Glass” and “F**kin’ Perfect,” which is currently #2 on the Billboard Hot 100.
The Top 10 of Billboard‘s Top 200 chart:
1. Nicki Minaj, Pink Friday *1 week*
2. Red, Until We Have Faces *new*
3. Ricky Martin, Musica + Alma + Sexo *new*
4. Bruno Mars, Doo-Wops & Hooligans
5. Rihanna, Loud
6. Kidz Bop, Kidz Bop 19
7. Jason Aldean, My Kinda Party
8. Taylor Swift, Speak Now
9. Pink, Greatest Hits…So Far!!!
10. Eminem, Recovery