7 Classy Quotes From Lil Wayne’s Q & A (With Paris Hilton!) In ‘Interview’
Interview magazine has been known to set up meetings of the minds, but for its April issue the publication has taken things to a whole new level! Paris Hilton phoned up “6 Foot 7 Foot” MC Lil Wayne, and the two shot the breeze about paparazzi, Twitter, their respective time spent behind bars and…sharks?!? Naturally we felt compelled to round up the classiest quotes from this particular convo. Read on! THE 7 CLASSIEST QUOTES FROM LIL WAYNE’S Q & A WITH PARIS HILTON IN INTERVIEW
* “I don’t think I’ve ever googled myself.”
* “That’s one thing about me, and I think that’s what most of my fans enjoy about me, that I don’t hold nothing back. I do exactly what I want to do, and say exactly what I want to say. Sometimes I consider the fact that I have a daughter, but I also think about the realities of the world, and just let her know that this is the reality and this world is crazy and there are people out there that are a certain kind of way.”
* “The most bizarre thing I’ve ever read about myself is that I was dead. That was kind of weird to read that I’m dead-mostly because I was reading it.”
* “I just shut my Twitter account down because it got hacked. Once it got hacked I had Twitter fix it. They changed it. And then it got hacked again so I just shut it down. As of right now, I’m on Twitter strike.”
* “I have a bunch of fish, and I have two sharks. Those are my dudes.”
* “At the end of this year, I want to be able to say that I banked $50 million. Not generated $50 million, but actually banked $50 million.”
* “I’m a Libra.”
So, there you have it, folks—rich rapper Wayne was born under a masculine astrological sign, has a penchant for large fish with serrated teeth, also possesses an aversion for fiddling around online to see what others are saying about him and he is most certainly, definitely alive.
Good to know!