EMI points out that the auctioned items (which were up on eBay as of April 5) raised $470,000, with the label itself doubling that amount for the grand total of $940,000.
Here’s how things shook out with some of the items:
* Original Jane Birken handbag: $163,000
* Daft Punk‘s 1987 Ferrari: almost $42,000
* Deadmau5‘s diamante costume head: $19,000
* Steinway grand piano used by Bono and Eric Clapton: $14,878
* Jacket worn on stage by Chris Martin: $14,060
* Private dinner with Herbert Grönemeyer: $10,792
* Signed copies of David Bowie‘s entire catalog: $10,138
* Handwritten “God Only Knows” lyrics by Brian Wilson & Platinum album for Beach Boys’ Pet Sounds: $7,643
* A day on tour with Simple Minds: $6,891
* Handmade “ZERO” shirt worn by the Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan: $6,744
* Original painting from Iron Maiden: $6,466
* Cupcake trampoline used by Katy Perry on her current tour: $5,075
* Signed guitar offered by Japanese musician Miyavi $8,992
Admit it, you wanted that cupcake trampoline, too, didn’t you?