5 Things You Need To Know About Leona Lewis’ New Single “Collide”
The X Factor champ turned pop siren Leona Lewis is set to drop her new single tomorrow on UK radio. The track, “Collide”, is the lead single from her as-yet-untitled third album, and British pop site PopJustice got an early listen to the dance tune. According to their enthusiastic tweets, here’s what we know about the song:
1. The chorus goes as such: “Crash in to me / At full speed / Crash in to me / We can collide.”
2. “It’s dancey but not in a crap Guetta sort of way.”
3. The song was written by Autumn Rowe and produced by Sandy Vee. Rowe previously wrote Alexis Jordan’s “Happiness” (yay) and Cher Lloyd’s “Swagger Jagger” (dear god no). Vee, a French electronic songwriter and producer, has worked with David Guetta, Rihanna, and Katy Perry, among others.
4. If it were a color, it would be purple.
5. Afrojack have recorded a “bonkers” 6-minute remix of the song.
Can’t wait to hear it tomorrow!