1. The chorus goes as such: “Crash in to me / At full speed / Crash in to me / We can collide.”
2. “It’s dancey but not in a crap Guetta sort of way.”
3. The song was written by Autumn Rowe and produced by Sandy Vee. Rowe previously wrote Alexis Jordan’s “Happiness” (yay) and Cher Lloyd’s “Swagger Jagger” (dear god no). Vee, a French electronic songwriter and producer, has worked with David Guetta, Rihanna, and Katy Perry, among others.
4. If it were a color, it would be purple.
5. Afrojack have recorded a “bonkers” 6-minute remix of the song.
Can’t wait to hear it tomorrow!