Demi Lovato has revealed the track list to her new album Unbroken, and it looks like the 19-year-old‘s newest release is all about introspection: song titles include “Fix A Heart”, “Hold Up”, and “Give Your Heart A Break”. The 15-track LP also boasts quite a few guest stars — Dev, Iyaz and Jason Derulo cameo on the disc, with opening track “All Night Long” featuring both Missy Elliott and her right-hand-man Timbaland.View the whole track listing below.
Unbroken hits stores September 20.
Demi Lovato – Unbroken
1. All Night Long – featuring Missy Elliott and Timbaland
2. Who’s That Boy – featuring Dev
3. You’re My Only Shorty – featuring Iyaz
4. Together – featuring Jason Derulo
7. Fix a Heart
8. Hold Up
10. Give Your Heart a Break
12. In Real Life
13. My Love is Like a Star
14. For The Love of a Daughter
15. Skyscraper (Wizz Dumb Remix)