American Music Awards Best New Artist nominee Miguel is about to hit the road, and we’ve got a chance for you to see the Coachella performer live in a city near you. But wait, there’s more! Winners will also get to hang with the “Hold It Against Me” singer backstage and receive a signed copy of the crooner’s All I Want Is You LP. Below find out how to enter and be sure check out the exclusive version of “Quickie” featuring Big Sean (remixed by Miguel himself).
Before we get into the contest details, don’t forget you only have till October 21 to vote for this year’s American Music Awards Best New Artist. Miguel is up for the honor, along with Foster the People, Hot Chelle Rae, The Band Perry, Thompson Square, Marsha Ambrosius, LMFAO and Wiz Khalifa. Vote here.
Four (4) winners will get:
- Two (2) tickets to a show of your choice, plus a backstage meet-and-greet with Miguel
- One (1) signed All I Want Is You CD
- First, be sure to “like” this post on Facebook.
- Next, tweet us the following message: “Hey @idolator, All I Want Is…to see @MiguelUnlimited perform live! http://bit.ly/nwkZ3C”
- Then, email us at idolatordotcom(at)gmail.com and include your name, D.O.B., a link to your tweet and the city of your choice. Be sure to include “Miguel” in the subject headline.
- The contest officially ends on Thursday, October 20. Four winners will be selected at random and contacted at least 24 hours before their selected show date.
Miguel’s 2011 Tour Dates:
October 13- Oakland
October 17 – Los Angeles
October 21 – Houston
October 23 – Atlanta
October 25 – Chicago
October 26 – St.Louis
October 28 – Detroit
October 31 – Charlotte
November 3 — Newark, NJ
November 4 — New York, NY
November 5 — Richmond, VA
November 6 — Cleveland, OH
November 9 — Boston, MA
November 10 — Philadelphia,PA
And as promised, here is the exclusive cover remixed by Miguel:
[wpaudio url="http://cdn.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Quickie-Remix-feat-Big-Sean.mp3" text="Miguel - Quickie ft Big Sean" dl="0"]
All contest winners must be over the age of 13.