1. His direction for Brit’s turnaround moment in the beginning? Jennifer Love Hewitt entering the party in Can’t Hardly Wait.
2. Britney’s English douchebag boyfriend is named Freddy, and it’s his first acting role.
3. Brit’s insult “So, you’re not working the street corner tonight, I see” had “attitude” but was “TV safe”.
4. The cinematographer, director and the art director and production designer are pictured on the front page of the fake newspaper The Daily Recorder.
5. There’s a hidden Easter egg credit at the very end: “No vanilla candles were harmed in the making of this video.” Whew!