At #2 on the Top 200, the Black Keys lead the week’s debuts with their seventh album El Camino (206,000), which was co-produced by the duo and Danger Mouse. They’re followed by Amy Winehouse at #5 with her posthumous collection Lioness: Hidden Treasures (114,000). Billboard notes that this is the highest debut position for a Winehouse album (though, really, she only had two).
Rounding out the debuts in the upper reaches of the chart this week are Glee: The Music, Season 3: Volume 7 at #9 (58,000) and Korn’s The Path Of Totality at #10 (55,000). And while the Glee cast has now racked up 13 Top 10 releases overall, this marks the lowest debut sales week for the show’s regular Volume series.
The Top 10 Of Billboard’s Top 200 Chart
1. Michael Buble, Christmas *3 weeks*
2. The Black Keys, El Camino *new*
3. Adele, 21
4. Justin Bieber, Under The Mistletoe
5. Amy Winehouse, Lioness: Hidden Treasures *new*
6. Andrea Bocelli, Concerto: One Night In Central Park
7. Drake, Take Care
8. Nickelback, Here And Now
9. Glee Cast, Glee: The Music, Season 3: Volume 7 *new*
10. Korn, The Path Of Totality *new*
Michael Buble’s Christmas is out now on 143/Reprise Records. Purchase it at eMusic.