Enter Our Robin Thicke Valentine’s Day Date Concert Ticket Giveaway
Scrambling for last minute Valentine’s Day plans to wow your music-loving boo? Don’t fret — and for the love of Cupid, back away from the heart-shaped drug store chocolates. We’ve got a way you can sweep your sweetheart off their feet this February 14: a romantic evening that includes dinner and a tickets to see Robin Thicke live in concert at L.A.’s Club Nokia! Who better to get your honey in the mood for love than the Love After War crooner himself? Jump below for details on how to enter.
ONE LUCKY WINNER WILL WIN:
- A pair of VIP balcony tickets to see Robin Thicke with Melanie Fiona at Club Nokia L.A. Live on Valentine’s Day Tuesday, February 14th (doors open at 7pm)
- $100 gift certificate for Rock’N Fish restaurant at Club Nokia
- Parking voucher
- A signed copy of Robin Thicke’s Love After War CD
HOW TO ENTER:
- First, like this post on Facebook (if you haven’t already).
- Next, tweet your favorite lyric from Robin’s “Pretty Lil’ Heart”. You must include hashtag #PrettyLilHeartVday and follow @Idolator and @RobinThicke.
- Then, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full name, date of birth and a link to your tweet or the lyric you commented with.
- Contest ends Monday, February 13 at 5pm PST. The winner will be contacted by email later that evening.
RULES: You must be at least 18 years of age at the date of entry, live in the greater Los Angeles area, and be able to get yourself to the concert on Tuesday night.