Even though Chris Brown hardly took the week off — he released his Fortune cover art and played at the NBA All-Star Game — we’re free of any Breezy-related controversy on this week’s Pop & Fizz graph. Instead, the biggest stories of the week involved tattoos (both Erykah Badu‘s and Kid Cudi‘s), as well as the sad loss of another musical legend. See which artists and what big news stories either popped or fizzed this week below.
To see exactly how these artists entered the hype index, check below.
- Erykah Badu Concert In Malaysia Canceled Over Tattoo
- Davy Jones, The Monkees Frontman, Dead At 66
- Kid Cudi Blasts Label, Shows Off Suicidal Tattoo
- Academy Award Winner Bret McKenzie’s Most Adorable Oscar Night Pics
- Justin Bieber’s 18th Birthday: 10 Reasons Why He’s The Coolest 18-Year-Old Ever
- Madonna’s “Girls Gone Wild” Lyric Video: Watch
- Wiz Khalifa And Amber Rose Are Engaged
- The Wanted Are Glad They Came To Liverpool
- Adele’s ’21′ Now Aiming To Match Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Reign At #1
- Beyonce And Gwyneth Paltrow To Star In Ryan Murphy’s ‘One Hit Wonders’