Most artists would give their left arm to be inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. But not Axl Rose! He’d rather be seen on a T-shirt worn by Lana Del Rey these days. His letter to the Hall, Madonna‘s record-breaking album sales drop, Britney Spears‘ rumored X Factor salary and the announcement of three (!!) new albums from Green Day are what had people talking this week. See where each of these music movers and shakers landed on our Pop & Fizz ranking below!
To see exactly how these artists entered the hype index, check below.
- Axl Rose Declines Induction Into Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame: Read His Letter
- Eminem Will Join Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre At Coachella
- Lollapalooza 2012 Lineup: Florence + The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Calvin Harris & Fun.
- Nicki Minaj’s Roman Reloaded Debuts At #1, Madonna’s MDNA Suffers Huge Drop
- B.o.B & Taylor Swift’s “Both Of Us”: Listen
- Britney Spears To Receive $15 Million To Become A Judge On The X Factor
- Green Day Announce Plans To Release Album Trilogy
- Nicki Minaj On Nightline: Don’t Compare Her To Lady Gaga (Watch)
- One Direction & Simon Cowell Facing Lawsuit Over Band Name
- Damon Albarn Confirms The End Of Gorillaz And Blur