May 5 marks the birthdays of two very popular artists currently ruling the pop scene: Chris Brown and Adele, who turn 23 and 24, respectively. How do we even begin to simultaneously celebrate the births of two people who couldn’t be more different? Since the only thing Breezy and Adele appear to have in common is their tendency to deliver killer sound bites, we’ve compiled 10 quotes attributed to either artist — and your job is to figure out who said what. We’ve cleaned them up a bit to make them a tad more difficult to figure out, but you probably won’t have too hard a time. Guess below!
WHO SAID IT: CHRIS BROWN OR ADELE?
1. “Hate all you want because I’ve got a Grammy now!”
2. “So yes, I got very emotional and I apologize for acting like that… if you love me, if you love the whole movement we’re doing, please know that everybody is beautiful, you’re beautiful…”
3. “I puke quite a lot before going on stage. Though never actually on stage. But then, I sh*t myself before everything…”
4. “There are a lot of people who probably think that I’m never going to sing again. So I will come for them and kick their a**es.”
5. “The only thing [my music] will increase is the pregnancy rate!”
6. “I’m so over people bringing this past sh*t up!”
7. “I no longer buy papers or tabloids or magazines or read blogs. I used to. But it was just filling up my day with hatred.”
8. “If I ever have children, I want five boys. Boys love their mothers whereas girls can be so mean to each other.”
9. “I love a bit of drama. That’s a bad thing. I can flip really quickly. I am not bipolar.”
10. “Follow your dreams, just make sure you have fun too.”
Think you know who said what? See if you’re right after this video of a girl mashing up Chris Brown’s “Look At Me Now” with Adele’s “Turning Tables”!
ANSWERS: 1. Chris Brown 2. Chris Brown 3. Adele 4. Adele 5. Chris Brown 6. Chris Brown 7. Adele 8. Adele 9. Adele 10. Chris Brown