It’s time for another Black Eyed Pea to go solo. The prolific will.i.am is readying to drop his fourth studio album (and his first since 2007), and he’s not taking any chances that the LP will be ignored. His roster of guests features seemingly about half of the recording artists who routinely populate the Top 40 these days, from Rihanna to Justin Bieber to Redfoo to David Guetta to Chris Brown to Britney Spears, along with plenty of others. Check out the tracklist below.
With track titles like “Sexy Sexy,” “Drop That (B.E.A.T.),” and “Fresh S—,” #willpower looks to be business as usual for Fergie‘s buddy. Meanwhile, the abominable first single “T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)” featuring Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger has been wisely demoted to a Deluxe Edition bonus track.
1. Drop That (B.E.A.T.)
2. This Is Love feat. Eva Simons
3. Fresh S—
4. Run It Back feat. Rihanna
5. Club’s on Fire (Don’t Put It Out)
6. F—in’ With Me?
7. Sexy Sexy feat. Britney Spears
8. Make It Last feat. David Guetta
9. One of Those Nights feat. Chris Brown
10. Reach for the Stars
11. Party Like an Animal feat. Redfoo & Eva Simons
12. Mona Lisa Smile feat. Nicole Scherzinger
14. Love Maker Feat. Ne-Yo
15. Flyin’ Feat. Justin Bieber
16. All at Once
Deluxe Edition Tracks:
17. T.H.E (The Hardest Ever) feat. Jennifer Lopez & Mick Jagger
18. Great Times
19. It feat. Cheryl Cole
20. Dirty Beat
#willpower will drop October 15.