Michael Jackson‘s Bad album hit its silver anniversary last Friday (Aug. 31). And as excitement builds toward the September 18 release of Bad 25, we’re commemorating the King Of Pop’s momentous occasion with a giveaway that’s bound to make any MJ fan say, “Shamon!” Below, find out how to enter for your chance to win a deluxe collectors edition that will knock you off your feet.
One winner will receive:
The BAD 25 Deluxe Collectors Edition, which includes:
- A unique BAD-themed case (complete with buckles)
- Everything contained in the Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition (3 CD / 1 DVD and all other components)
- Plus, an exclusive t-shirt design (not available anywhere else)
- And a “BAD Tour souvenir package” (a concert ticket replica, a reproduction of the 1988 BAD Tour Program and an all-access backstage pass and lanyard) and more.
How To Enter:
- First, follow us on Twitter (if you aren’t already).
- Next, tweet the following message: “Hey @idolator! If I don’t win the MJ Bad 25 Deluxe Collectors Edition, I’ll feel really *Bad* http://bit.ly/Q0IGa5″
- Then, email us at email@example.com with a direct link to your tweet, your full name, date of birth and an address where we can send your prize. [Be sure to include "MJ Bad 25 Contest" in the email subject line.]
- The contest will end on September 13, 2012 at 6 p.m. PST. One winner will be selected at random and contacted via email at that time.
You must be at least 13 years of age and a US resident to enter.