What you’ll need:
- A short, blonde women’s wig. Don’t worry about it being an exact match. One like this from Light In The Box will do.
- Take a pair of scissors and go buck wild. The more lopsided, the better.
- Next, decide on your Miley look: red carpet or everyday. (Be careful, though, if you’re attempting a faux hawk like the one the pop star wore to the 2012 VMAs — people might think you’re dressed as Pink.)
- While you’re deciding, take a black fine-tip sharpie and add several of Miley’s many memorable tattoos, like her ribcage-area dream catcher and Roosevelt quote ink.
- For Miley’s standard every day look (above), you’ll need a plain white t-shirt (a Hanes tee will do just fine — just take some scissors to the neck and sleeve).
- While the 19-year-old’s denim cut-offs seen here run about $150, this pair for $45 will work just as well. Better yet, make a pair of your own.
- Black combat boots are a must. You can invest in a pair like these for $105 or hit up your local thrift store.
- Next comes the gold chain bling that Miley loves. Forever 21 and H&M might have some fun, inexpensive statement pieces. We liked this one from Threadsense.
- If you’re trying to be authentic with your look, here’s the gold spike necklace and bracelets the pop star is wearing in her big Twitpic reveal shots.
- And no Miley Cyrus costume would be complete with out an “engagement ring” from Liam. So get yourself a big chunk of fake ice.
And there you have it — presto-change-o, you’re Billy Ray’s daugher. No go on out there and have a Halloween thats…pretty cool.