Following Muse and Miguel, five other albums debut in the Top 10, including, among others, Songs From The Silver Screen by pint-sized America’s Got Talent alum Jackie Evancho (#7, 41,000) and Cher Lloyd‘s Sticks & Stones (#9, 31,000). This leaves a couple of last week’s big entries — notably Green Day‘s ¡UNO! and No Doubt‘s Push And Shove — taking an unceremonious tumble down the chart.
Next week we’ll find out of Mumford & Sons have the endurance to stick around at #1, given the lack of high-profile releases this past Tuesday.
The Top 10 Of Billboard’s Top 200 Chart
1. Mumford & Sons, Babel *2 weeks*
2. Muse, The 2nd Law *new*
3. Miguel, Kaleidoscope Dream *new*
4. Pink, The Truth About Love
5. Three Days Grace, Transit Of Venus *new*
6. Diana Krall, Glad Rag Doll *new*
7. Jackie Evancho, Songs From The Silver Screen *new*
8. Little Big Town, Tornado
9. Cher Lloyd, Sticks & Stones *new*
10. Van Morrison, Born To Sing: No Plan B *new*