Check after the jump to see some tweets we rounded up over the weekend.
1. If Katy’s granny can do it, so can you!
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) October 30, 2012
2. We couldn’t agree more, Shakira.
Every child deserves to live up to his/her potential. I commend Pres Obama for prioritizing early childhood development bit.ly/SxJtkj
— Shakira (@shakira) November 4, 2012
#3. If you believe in giving students affordable education putting President @barackobama back in the White House is the only option.
— JARED LETO (@JaredLeto) November 4, 2012
4. W? Steroids? Fighting the image…
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIVES !IF YOU WANT BUSH ON STEROIDSVOTE FOR romney
— Cher (@cher) November 3, 2012
5. No need to risk getting sick, Aubrey.
— Aubrey O’Day (@AubreyODay) November 4, 2012
6. Voting is all Diddy wants for his birthday.
You know what I wished for on my Bday? That on tue we all did the smart thing and VOTE for Obama #VoteOrDie! Everyone! VOTE! Let’s go! RT!
— iamdiddy (@iamdiddy) November 4, 2012
7. Jason’s helping the Forward movement.
My favorite F word. instagr.am/p/Rn5AYIBp9U/
— Jason Mraz (@jason_mraz) November 4, 2012
8. Adam is just sticking to the facts.
Ok folks- just thought this may shed a little light on how the rest of the world feels. This is VERY IMPORTANT! twitter.com/adamlambert/st…
— Adam Lambert (@adamlambert) November 4, 2012
9. will.i.am made sure you’re dancing at the polls tomorrow.
Im not political…I am a community fighter…fighting for equal opportunities, education, jobs, & our future… huff.to/YhvPmZ
— will.i.am (@iamwill) November 3, 2012
10. And for the ladies, Jared and Zach Braff will give you a sweet treat.
Ladies, if you vote for Obama, @jaredleto and I will personally come to your home and give you a foot massage.
— Zach Braff (@zachbraff) November 4, 2012