Pitbull’s ‘Global Warming’ Tracklist: Album Features Christina Aguilera, The Wanted, Jennifer Lopez
Hold onto your polar icecaps, ladies: Pitbull is heating up the globe with his new LP Global Warming, which hits retailers on November 19, and the jetsetting rapper has unveiled the tracklist for the upcoming album. Featuring collaborations with a litany of big artists — including Christina Aguilera, Chris Brown, Usher, Jennifer Lopez, The Wanted, Enrique Iglesias, and Havana Brown, plus several tracks with super-DJ Afrojack — the line-up reads like a greatest hits collection for fans of suburban club-rap.
In a startling twist, the titles suggest there will be songs about partying (“Don’t Stop the Party”), YOLO-ing (“Feel This Moment”), partying (“Party Ain’t Over”), partying (“Drinks For You”), partying (“Have Some Fun”), the time-honored tradition of tchu tchu tcha-ing (“Tchu Tchu Tcha”) and maybe even partying (“Last Night”). Check the full tracklist after the jump.
1. Global Warming (featuring Sensato)
2. Don’t Stop The Party (featuring TJR)
3. Feel This Moment (featuring Christina Aguilera)
4. Back In Time
5. Hope We Meet Again (featuring Chris Brown)
6. Party Ain’t Over (featuring Usher & Afrojack)
7. Drinks For You (Ladies Anthem) (featuring J. Lo)
8. Have Some Fun (featuring The Wanted & Afrojack)
9. Outta Nowhere (featuring Danny Mercer)
10. Tchu Tchu Tcha (featuring Enrique Iglesias)
11. Last Night (featuring Havana Brown & Afrojack)
12. I’m Off That