With only 26 days left in the year, we’re beginning to bid a fond farewell to 2012 and the music it brought us. One way we’ve been celebrating here at Idolator HQ is by re-creating some of the more memorable album covers from the last 12 months. We had such a good time doing it that we’re inviting you, the pop faithful, to do the same — only with the added bonus of being awarded an iPad mini (!) for your creative efforts. Head below for details and to see our examples to get your creative juices flowing.
One Grand Prize Winner Will Receive:
- An iPad Mini
How To Enter:
- First, like Idolator on Facebook (because it’s a fun thing to do).
- Next, stand on your head, take a walk around the block, check out our Best Albums Of 2012…So Far or whatever you need for inspiration.
- Then upload your album cover art re-creation below. No, you can’t just Photoshop your face onto Rihanna’s Unapologetic. Where’s the fun in that?! We want IRL reenactments.
- Finally, vote below for your favorite entrant. Feel free to invite friends, loved ones and even enemies to vote for your masterpiece (an iPad mini is at stake, after all).
- The contest will end on Friday, December 25 at 11:59pm ET.
Good luck! We can’t wait to see what you crazy kids dream up. Be sure to vote for your favorite, below.