Blue Ivy Carter Turns One: Make Beyonce And Jay-Z’s Baby A Birthday Card!
It’s hard to believe that January 7th will mark a year since Jay-Z and Beyonce brought music’s most important child, Blue Ivy Carter, into the world. We wanted to do something special to celebrate B.I.C.’s first birthday, but what do you get the girl who has everything (including having Oprah as her godmother and being the youngest person ever to enter the Billboard charts)? We’ve decided that we can’t give Jay and Bey’s baby the proper B-day gift without your help. So we’re inviting you to lend a hand and some creativity to our Blue Ivy 1st Birthday Project, by making your own personalized birthday cards for her. Jump below for details:
UPDATE: See our awesome reader-submitted Blue Ivy birthday cards here.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- First, like this post on Facebook (if you haven’t already).
- Next, download one of the approved Blue Ivy images below to use as a backdrop for your card.
- Then, get creative! Use Photoshop, Inkwell or sites such as Memegenerator to add text and pizazz to your birthday card. (Humor is encouraged, but keep it clean, folks.)
- E-mail the finished product to email@example.com, using “Blue Ivy” in the subject line. You must include your full name in the email.
- You’ll have until Sunday, January 6 at 9 p.m. PST to enter
The best cards will make it into Idolator’s Happy Birthday Blue Ivy gallery! So check back on Monday, January 7 to see if your creation made the cut.
Blue Ivy card #1:
Blue Ivy card #2:
Blue Ivy card #3:
Blue Ivy card #4: