Beliebers, your mission has been accomplished: Justin Bieber‘s Believe: Acoustic has become his fifth release to top the Billboard 200 chart, after selling 211,000 copies out of the gate. That’s a lot of people listening to the Bieb strumming an unplugged guitar! (Speaking of which, you can win one of his guitars by entering this contest.) Last June, Bieber’s studio album Believe posted first-week sales of 374,000 copies and landed on top of the album chart. Prior to that, his other #1s include 2010′s My World 2.0, 2011′s Never Say Never: The Remixes and the holiday release Under The Mistletoe.
The week’s other high-charting debuts include Andrea Bocelli‘s 14th studio album Passione at #2 (94,000), Tegan And Sara‘s career best on the Billboard 200 (so far), Heartthrob, at #3 (49,000) and Charlie Wilson‘s Love, Charlie at #4 (44,000).
See how the rest of the Top 10 played out below.
The Top 10 Of Billboard’s Top 200 Chart
1. Justin Bieber, Believe: Acoustic *new* *1 week*
2. Andrea Bocelli, Passione *new*
3. Tegan And Sara, Heartthrob *new*
4. Charlie Wilson, Love, Charlie *new*
5. Various (soundtrack), Pitch Perfect
6. Bruno Mars, Unorthodox Jukebox
7. Mumford & Sons, Babel
8. Gary Allan, Set You Free
9. The Lumineers, The Lumineers
10. Taylor Swift, Red