Justin Timberlake‘s third solo LP The 20/20 Experience has shaped up to be the sales juggernaut to beat so far in 2013. The album, now in its third consecutive week at #1 on the Billboard 200, once again fends off all new releases — this time from The Band Perry (Pioneer debuts at #2), Tyler, The Creator (Wolf is at #3), New Kids On The Block (10 goes in at #6) and Killswitch Engage (Disarm The Descent enters at #7). 20/20 has now sold 1.43 million copies in just three weeks.
Meanwhile, the reign of Macklemore & Ryan Lewis‘ “Thrift Shop” atop the Hot 100 finally ends, as Bruno Mars‘ second Unorthodox Jukebox single “When I Was Your Man” takes over the peak position. While this marks Mars’ fifth trip to the top of the main singles chart — following his feature on B.o.B‘s “Nothin’ On You,” plus his own singles “Just The Way You Are,” “Grenade” and “Locked Out Of Heaven” — it’s only the third song to climb to the top of the Hot 100 in 2013 (after “Thrift Shop” and Baauer‘s “Harlem Shake”).
Catch the upper tier of the Billboard 200 below.
The Top 10 Of The Billboard 200 Chart
1. Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience *3 weeks*
2. The Band Perry, Pioneer *new*
3. Tyler, The Creator, Wolf *new*
4. Blake Shelton, Based On A True Story
5. Lil Wayne, I Am Not A Human Being II
6. New Kids On The Block, 10 *new*
7. Killswitch Engage, Disarm The Descent *new*
8. Imagine Dragons, Night Visions
9. Pink, The Truth About Love
10. Bruno Mars, Unorthodox Jukebox