It had to happen at some point: Justin Timberlake‘s The 20/20 Experience finally gets knocked off the #1 position in its fourth week on the Billboard 200 by Paramore, whose self-titled, fourth album arrives with 106,000 copies sold. Going in just below Haley Williams and the gang, at #2, is Brad Paisley‘s ninth album Wheelhouse (100,000). This leaves Timberlake at #3 (61,000) in the same week that “Mirrors,” his “Suit & Tie” follow-up single, finally cracks the Top 10 of the Hot 100 by moving up to #7.
And speaking of the Hot 100, Pink has now caught up to Britney Spears by landing her fourth #1 (with her Nate Ruess duet “Just Give Me A Reason”) on the chart — well, unless we count Britney’s feature on that remix of Rihanna‘s “S&M” from two years ago. But does that really count?
The Top 10 Of The Billboard 200 Chart
1. Paramore, Paramore *new* *1 week*
2. Brad Paisley, Wheelhouse *new*
3. Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience
4. Blake Shelton, Based On A True Story
5. Eric Church, Caught In The Act: Live *new*
6. The Band Perry, Pioneer
7. Tyga, Hotel California *new*
8. Lil Wayne, I Am Not A Human Being II
9. Volbeat, Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies *new*
10. Stone Sour, House Of Gold & Bones: Part 2 *new*