Kanye West Rapped About Ruining People’s Stuff A Lot On ‘Yeezus’: Here’s The Comprehensive List
As we noted in our review of Kanye West‘s excellent Yeezus, it’s a very angry, lewd album. Surprisingly, West seemed less interested in commentary and more interested in fucking, and fucking up your day. And sometimes he combined those latter two activities into one grand pastime. In fact, we’ve pored over Yeezus‘ lyrics, and realized Yeezy raps quite a lot about ruining other people’s property and general comfort. So we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of the things Kanye ruined throughout Yeezus.
One thing you don’t have to worry about? Your fur coat! As West points out on “Bound 2,” “I wanna fuck you hard on the sink / After that, give you something to drink / Step back, can’t get spunk on the mink.” That Ye, so considerate!
So read on to see everything Kanye rapped about ruining on his new album.
1. He ruined your couch “Black Timbs all on your couch again” — “On Sight”
2. He ruined your relaxing afternoon “This is that goon shit / Fuck up your whole afternoon shit” — “Black Skinhead”
3. He ruined some journalists’ tape recorders “So go and grab the reporters / So I can smash their recorders” — “New Slaves”
4. He ruined that nice blouse you got your spouse “I’ll fuck your Hampton spouse / Came on her Hampton blouse” — “New Slaves”
5. He ruined your affordable, reliable car “Slightly scratch your Corolla / Okay, I smashed your Corolla” — “Hold My Liquor”
6. He ruined your sofa (again) “Yeezy’s all on your sofa” — “Hold My Liquor”
7. He ruined someone’s vagina “Black girl sippin’ white wine / Put my fist in her like a civil rights sign” — “I’m In It”
8. He ruined your chance of landing that promotion “When I wake up, I like to go again / When I go to work, she gotta call it in / She can’t go to work, same clothes again” — “Send It Up”
9. He ruined your yard “This that red cup all on the lawn shit” — “Bound 2”