Also, as it turns out, there’s a big surprise in store for Donna’s fans on the album: an unreleased track called “La Dolce Vita,” a collaboration between the singer and her longtime producer Giorgio Moroder.
“The thing I miss most about Donna is the vitality with which she surrounded herself,” Moroder told us in the spring, while reflecting on Summer. And we knew exactly what he was talking about, because that vitality is felt by everyone who’s ever listened to Grammy-winning diva’s music.
Below is the tracklist for the remix album. Note: the cover art is being revealed on Summer’s official Facebook today.
Love To Love You Donna tracklist
1. Love To Love You Baby (Giorgio Moroder feat. Chris Cox Remix)
2. Dim All The Lights (Duke Dumont Remix)
3. Hot Stuff (Frankie Knuckles and Eric Kupper as Director’s Cut Signature Mix)
4. I Feel Love (Afrojack Remix)
5. Love Is In Control (Finger On The Trigger) [Chromeo & Oliver Remix]
6. Sunset People (Hot Chip Dub)
7. Working The Midnight Shift (Holy Ghost! Remix)
8. Bad Girls (Gigamesh Remix)
9. MacArthur Park (Laidback Luke Remix)
10. I Feel Love (Benga Remix)
11. On The Radio (Jacques Greene Remix)
12. Last Dance (Masters at Work Remix Short Version)
13. La Dolce Vita by Donna Summer & Giorgio Moroder (Unreleased Track)