It’s still not exactly clear what the enduring diva is promoting but does it really matter when she’s making outrageous claims and shading her own fans in magnificent style? Here are 10 highlights from Madonna’s brief but hugely entertaining interaction with fans:
10. Madonna hinted at releasing a new album next year: “there might be… my creative juices are flowing”
9. She got an unusual birthday present: “i got a bong in the shape of a penis”
8. The advice she would give herself at age 20: “don’t take any of this personally”
7. A Daft Punk collaboration could be coming but she’s: “just waiting for them to return my call”
6. When a fan asked Madonna where he could put some hydrangeas, she charmingly replied: “up your ass”
5. The pop deity still wants to direct another film: “yes thats next on my to-do list. direct a film.”
4. Her future travel plans: “Egypt and an island off the coast of east Africa called Lamu”
3. When asked about Lady Gaga she declined to answer. Her silence speaks volumes.
2. Madonna’s celebrity dream date: “Brad Pitt and I were living together and there was a small blonde child in the bed. Sorry Angelina, it was only a dream.”
1. She has an announcement to make: “i am a gay man”
Read the entire Q&A session here. What was the most fabulous thing you learned from Madonna’s Reddit takeover? Let us know in the comments below.