Amy Grant isn’t the first artist you associate with EDM, which is what makes In Motion: The Remixes (due August 19) so intriguing. The six-time Grammy winner approached a bunch of (mostly) old-school DJs to overhaul her biggest hits for the dance floor and they happily obliged. The 11-song set includes mixes from Chris Cox, Hex Hector, Moto Blanco and Dave Aude.
The latter’s remix of 1991 chart-topper “Baby Baby” is our first taste of Amy’s club adventure and it’s a sugary rush, much like the original. “Remixing ‘Baby Baby’ has definitely been one of the highlights of my career,” Aude said of his cute dance overhaul. “I loved this song when it was released in 1991 and I still love hearing it today.” Listen to the new edit of Amy’s enduring hit after the jump and check out the full tracklist of her adventurous new album.
Listen to “Baby Baby (Dave Aude Radio Edit)”:
Amy Grant’s In Motion: The Remixes tracklist:
1. That’s What Love Is For (Amy Grant Featuring Chris Cox) Radio Edit
2. Stay For Awhile (Amy Grant Featuring Tony Moran and Warren Rigg) Radio Mix
3. You’re Not Alone (Amy Grant Featuring Guy Scheiman) Radio Edit
4. Every Heartbeat (Amy Grant Featuring Moto Blanco) Radio Edit
5. Better Than A Hallelujah (Amy Grant Featuring Mark Picchiotti) Gospel Radio Edit
6. Love Will Find A Way (Amy Grant Featuring Ralphi Rosario) Big Room Radio Edit
7. Baby, Baby (Amy Grant Featuring Dave Aude) Radio Edit
8. Say Once More (Amy Grant Featuring Hex Hector) Radio Edit
9. Out In The Open (Amy Grant Featuring 7th Heaven) Radio Edit
10. BONUS MIX: Stay For A While (Amy Grant Featuring Tony Moran)
11. BONUS MIX: Mega Mix (Amy Grant Featuring DJ Andy 7th Heaven)
Are you excited for this project? Let us know in the comments below.
Get an eyeful of even more pop music coverage, from artist interviews to exclusive performances, on Idolator’s YouTube channel.