In the Did Not See This Coming category is “A Little Bit Of Your Heart,” a song on the album that was written for Ariana by One Direction‘s Harry Styles. Two other big songwriting names in the mix are Ryan Tedder and Benny Blanco, who whipped up “Why Try.”
Altogether, Max Martin and his team produced five of the tracks on My Everything, with Rodney Jerkins, Oak & Pop and Harmony & Tommy Brown working the knobs on other songs. See the LP’s full tracklist below.
2. Problem – (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free – (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake – (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby – (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back – (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder – (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me – (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything
So far no sign of Ariana’s Chris Brown duet “Don’t Be Gone Too Long,” but maybe it’ll surface on the deluxe edition? Or, you know, not.
Get an eyeful of even more pop music coverage, from artist interviews to exclusive performances, on Idolator’s YouTube channel.