LeAnn Rimes To Dominate The Dance Floor With Greatest Hits Remix Album, ‘Dance Like You Don’t Give A…’
Can’t fight the moonlight — or the beat, evidently.
After releasing her 2013 studio album Spitfire, country-pop legend LeAnn Rimes has just announced her 19th (!) album due out on August 5, a remix collection of her greatest hits called Dance Like You Don’t Give a…Greatest Hits Remixes.
The collection is set to include remixes of LeAnn’s most popular cuts crafted by popular club titans including Kaskade, Cahill, Dave Aude and Soul Seekerz, as well as her 2014 foray into electronica with The Crystal Method, “Grace.” This isn’t the first time the “How Do I Live” diva headed to the clubs, either: A remix edition of her greatest hits collection, The Best of LeAnn Rimes: Remixed, hit the dance floor in 2004.
“Everyone knows I love to dance. What better way to celebrate the next chapter of my music than to remix some of my favorite hits from over the years to get my fans out on the dance floor shaking their asses,” the songstress explains of the compilation.
Are you excited to get down at the disco with LeAnn? Check out the tracklist and listen to the Alias remix of “Can’t Fight The Moonlight” after the jump, and let us know what you think in the comments below.
1. Gasoline & Matches (feat. Rob Thomas & Jeff Beck) (Dave Aude Remix)
2. What I Can Not Change (Kaskade Remix)
3. Crazy Women (7th Heaven Remix)
4. I Need You (Digital Dogs Remix)
5. Help Me Make It Through The Night (Fear Of Tigers Remix)
6. Spitfire (Fagault and Marina Remix)
7. Can’t Fight The Moonlight (Alias Remix)
8. You’ve Ruined Me (Dave Aude Remix)
9. How Do I Live (Cahill Remix)
10. Strong (Cicada Mix)
11. Nothin’ Better To Do (Soul Seekerz Remix)
12. Headphones (Headspinnerz Remix)
13. Grace (W/ Crystal Method)
Get an eyeful of even more pop music coverage, from artist interviews to exclusive performances, on Idolator’s YouTube channel.