Pop Stars Accept The Ice Bucket Challenge: Watch Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift Get Wet
Pop stars are really getting behind the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, which raises money for the fight against Lou Gehrig’s disease. Participants donate $100 or have a bucket of extremely cold water poured over their head. (To their credit, most celebrities have elected to do both). As a result, social media is buzzing with videos of soaking wet divas and shirtless singers. Bless.
As a part of the challenge you have to nominate three other people to take part. Taylor Swift picked Selena Gomez before undertaking her group-soaking with a bunch of friends and Drake passed the baton to Beyonce, who is yet to participate. (It’s surely only a matter of time). He used the opportunity to show off his rippling six-pack, as did Justin Bieber and Calvin Harris. Watch a selection of the best ice bucket challenges after the jump.
1. Taylor Swift turned it into a group thing:
2. Selena Gomez squealed really loud:
3. Drake has been hitting the gym really hard:
4. But not as hard as Calvin Harris:
5. Justin Timberlake opted to remain clothed:
6. Adam Levine and Blake Shelton joined forces:
7. Justin Bieber took the challenge twice. Once with shirt and once without:
Who did it best? Have your say in the comments below.
Get an eyeful of even more pop music coverage, from artist interviews to exclusive performances, on Idolator’s YouTube channel.