Ariana Grande Is Releasing A Remix Album In Japan: See The Tracklist
Ariana Grande is releasing a remix album in Japan on June 3. The Remix boasts 14 dance overhauls of hits from the pint-sized diva’s Yours Truly and My Everything albums — which means the Sidney Samson remix of “The Way” stands alongside Dada Life’s interpretation of superstar collaboration “Bang Bang.” There are no plans to release the compilation in the US yet, so if you want a copy you’ll have to order it online.
I think this is a cute idea. Back when people used to, you know, actually buy music, dropping a remix album was quite common. Lady Gaga (The Remix) and Beyonce (Above And Beyonce: The Remixes and 4: The Remix) were probably the last major artists to do it, so it’s cute that someone from the next generation is reviving a seemingly obsolete concept. In other Ari news, “One Last Time” is just three spots away from becoming her fifth consecutive top 10 hit.
See the tracklist of Ariana Grande’s The Remix:
1. The Way (Sidney Samson Remix) [feat. Mac Miller]
2. Right There (7th Heaven Radio Mix)
3. Right There (Ralphi Rosario Radio)
4. Baby I (Cosmic Dawn Radio Edit)
5. Problem (Wayne G Radio Edit) [feat. Iggy Azalea]
6. Problem (Dave Aude Twerk Edit) [feat. Iggy Azalea]
7. Problem (Dawin Remix) [feat. Iggy Azalea]
8. Break Free (Zedd’s Extended Mix) [feat. Zedd]
9. Bang Bang (Dada Life Remix) [feat. Jessie J & Nicki Minaj]
10. Bang Bang (3LAU Remix) [feat. Jessie J & Nicki Minaj]
11. Love Me Harder (Kassiano Remix) [feat. The Weeknd]
12. Love Me Harder (Gregor Salto Amsterdam Mix) [feat. The Weeknd]
13. Love Me Harder (DJ Class Remix) [feat. The Weeknd]
14. One Last Time (Gazzo Remix)
Watch Ariana’s “One Last Time” video below:
Do you want this to be released in the US? Let us know in the comments below.
Get an eyeful of even more pop music coverage, from artist interviews to exclusive performances, on Idolator’s YouTube channel.