Pitbull & Jennifer Lopez Reunite On “Sexy Body”: Preview ‘Climate Change’
Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez join forces on a new song called “Sexy Body” (of course, that’s the title) and everything feels ok in the world. The track features on Mr. Worldwide’s 10th LP, Climate Change, which drops on Friday (March 17). He shared an album sampler over the weekend and the reunion with his “On The Floor,” “Dance Again” and “Live It Up” collaborator is the obvious highlight. It’s hard to get a feel for a song in 10 seconds, but it sounds like a high-energy, feel-good banger. Take my money.
The rest of the tracklist is interesting too. Five of the 12 songs have already been released as singles (“Bad Man,” “Greenlight,” “Messin’ Around,” “Freedom,” and “Can’t Have”), but there are still a couple of surprises. For example, British songbird Leona Lewis makes an appearance on “Only Ones To Know,” while Kiesza jumps on “We Are Strong.” Other featured artists include Ty Dolla $ign (“Better On Me”), Jason Derulo (“Educate Ya”) and Austin Mahone (“Dedicated”). Peruse the full tracklist below and listen to the sampler at the bottom of the post.
Pitbull’s Climate Change tracklist:
1. We Are Strong (feat. Kiesza)
2. Bad Man (feat. Robin Thicke, Joe Perry and Travis Barker)
3. Greenlight (feat. Flo Rida & LunchMoney Lewis)
4. Messin’ Around (feat. Enrique Iglesias)
5. Better On Me (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
6. Sexy Body (Pitbull & Jennifer Lopez)
8. Options (feat. Stephen Marley)
9. Educate Ya (feat. Jason Derulo)
10. Only Ones to Know (feat. Leona Lewis)
11. Dedicated (feat. R. Kelly & Austin Mahone)
12. Can’t Have (feat. Steven A. Clark & Ape Drums)