Looking Back On A Week Where We Started Taking Stock Of 2007 (And Watched The New t.A.T.u. Video A Few Dozen Times)
• You guys really enjoy debating year-end lists.
• The new t.A.T.u. video: somehow the planet is still nterested in half-dressed, barely legal, pregnant lesbians. Especially if there’s guns.
• We got up close and personal with the people who made Paramore’s fanbase possible.
• Will we ever pass up an opportunity to use the Megabugs photo?
• Cobra Starship’s bassist asked a sadly non-rhetorical question.
• Concert giant Live Nation can’t even afford to get its employees drunk for the holidays.
• We learned how to be a jam band fan.
• Universal Music Group head honcho Doug Morris tried to make a serious point using the funnies.
• Magnet knows what side it’s
beardbread is buttered.
• Smoking and indie rock: equally bad for you.
• And voting in our Worst Album Cover Of The Year contest begins next week! Someone might even beat Ted Nugent!