The Top 5 Lines From The-Dream’s Blog About His Break-Up With Christina Milian
The-Dream, never one to be shy about sharing his raw emotions online just put up an apologetic (and somewhat defensive) blog post discussing his messy break-up with Christina Milian. In the post, The-Dream (real name: Terius Nash) says he’s embarrassed and feels guilty for keeping his personal problems a secret.
It’s a lot more entertaining than his unexciting music video trilogy (besides the one line where he confesses that he tried to kill himself, which is just jarring), but if time is of the essence for you, we’ve handpicked the Top 5 best lines from his blog post. Read below.
THE 5 BEST LINES FROM THE-DREAM’S SORT-OF APOLOGY BLOG
1. “First I want to thank God for the trials of life, without them we can’t know purpose!” Kicking off your blog post with a reference to the Almighty to remind people you’re a spiritual, do-gooding, God-fearing man, and thus, should be forgiven? Your crisis management team is earning their paycheck already.
2. “Its easy to say that it’s because of another woman or a new relationship but truthfully, IT’S NOT.” Well, it is quite easy to come to that conclusion because there are photosof you with a new woman. On a beach. Canoodling, to put it lightly.
3. “My faults are I can be irresponsible and an ass sometimes.” We have nothing to add here.
4. “I was just simply scared and embarrassed to let everyone know we WERE FAILING and HAVE NOW FAILED!” There’s no need to shout, Dream. Just because you were quiet about your marriage problems before doesn’t give you free reign to be extra loud now.
5. “I’ve cried about this for months, after interviews, after prayer and I’ve tried to take my own life at a point because of the failure that was looming.” Whoa, whoa, whoa, there buddy. Did you just confess to a suicide attempt and then gloss right back over it? And how much were you crying while on vacation in Caribbean with your assistant?
Christina has more or less stayed quiet throughout this ordeal, although she has taken to Twitter to defend herself from bully DJs. (And who needs to speak directly to the press when your alleged friends are more than happy to tear apart your ex?) We wouldn’t be surprised if after reading this post, though, to borrow a lyric from his Love King tune “Nikki Pt. 2”, Milian starts fucking with his, fucking with his, fucking with The-Dream’s house in one way or another.
Read the whole blog entry from ~Terius Nash~ (his typing) over at his website, then tell us—do you forgive Dream? Do we even need to forgive Dream, since this is obviously between him and Christina and not the general public? Or is he in the running for Biggest Douche of the Week behind Mel Gibson?