Calvin Harris Reveals ’18 Months’ Tracklist, Album Cover
Scottish DJ Calvin Harris has already teamed up with a litany list of popular artists — Rihanna, Ne-Yo, Kelis and Florence Welch to name a few — and even his breakout US solo single, “Feel So Close,” became a massive stateside smash.
Unsurprisingly, then, the tracklist for his upcoming LP 18 Months is the stuff that pop dreams are made of and features all the aforementioned, plus major talent from the other side of the pond like Ellie Goulding, Tinie Tempah and Dizzee Rascal. So long as the quality stays as dizzyingly high as it’s been with his last few singles, 18 Months is shaping up to be the dance album of the year. Catch the full tracklist below.
Calvin Harris, 18 Months
1. Green Valley
2. Bounce (featuring Kelis)
3. Feel So Close
4. We Found Love (Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris)
5. We’ll Be Coming Back (featuring Example)
7. Iron (Nicky Romero featuring Calvin Harris)
8. I Need Your Love (featuring Ellie Goulding)
9. Drinking from the Bottle (featuring Tinie Tempah)
10. Sweet Nothing (feat Florence Welch)
12. Here 2 China (with Dillon Francis, featuring Dizzee Rascal)
13. Let’s Go (featuring Ne-Yo)
15. Thinking About You (featuring Ayah Marar)