Nikki Williams’ “Glowing” Video: Preview The New Clip & Win A Trip To Miami
Rising star Nikki Williams made our screens smolder with the video for her debut single “Kill, F***, Marry”, and now she’s set to turn up the heat even higher in the clip for her latest track, “Glowing.” Shot in Miami (where else?), the “Glowing” video sees the South African songbird YOLO-ing hard with a pack of her friends — and Idolator has an exclusive first look.
Things haven’t changed much since Nikki’s first video — she still looks stunning, and the vocals remain spine-tinglingly impressive — but there’s a little more light in this than in her noirish debut. And in fitting with the song’s celebratory vibe, we’re partnering with Nikki to offer a very special set of prizes — including one “Glowing” prize pack daily and the chance to win a trip to Miami to hang with Nikki herself. Check the full contest details after the jump.
ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- A trip for two to Miami to take a “Glowing” tour of the city with Nikki Williams. (Package includes airfare and accommodations for two nights.)
ONE DAILY WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- A “Glowing” prize pack including an autographed glow stick and a Nikki Williams t-shirt.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Watch the 30-second clip from Nikki Williams’ “Glowing” video.
- Count the number of beads in Nikki’s head band.
- Tweet the following message — and fill in the blank with the correct number of beads: “Hey @idolator! I count __ beads in @nikkiwilliams’ headband in the #glowing video! //bit.ly/16HlHbw”
- The contest ends TODAY, Tuesday, March 19 at 11:59pm EST. One person who tweets the correct answer will be selected at random as the grand prize winner, and will be contacted via email on Monday, March 25.
- You must be a resident of the United States or Canada and at least 13 years of age at the time of entry to be eligible. If you are under 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the Miami trip.
- And before you decide whether to “Kill, F*** or Marry” us, throw us a like on Facebook, why don’t you.