Bobbi Kristina’s Family Release Official Statement In Wake Of Rumors
There has been many speculation surrounding the health condition of Bobbi Kristina Brown, ever since the shocking news of her being found unresponsive in a bathtub was released earlier this month. Since then, Whitney Houston‘s daughter has been on life support and recently there have been allegations of the family wanting to pull the plug tomorrow (February 11) — the third anniversary of Houston’s death.
Today (February 10), Bobby Brown is now speaking up about all of the rumors in an official statement. They do not disclose information about Bobbi’s current health, but they target websites like TMZ, The National Enquirer and The Daily Mail for their “false reporting.”
Read the full statement below, and let us know your thoughts on the situation in the comments section.
“We support the candlelight vigil for Bobbi Kristina. The Brown family is amazed by the love and support from all that attended.” Said Christopher Brown of Brown & Rosen LLC, legal counsel for Bobby Brown. “However the false reports that continue to appear in print and on the internet are egregious, false and will be dealt with at an appropriate time. In particular, the false reporting of TMZ, The National Enquirer, The Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Daily Mail (UK) citing, police sources, family sources and Bobby Brown himself, will receive my attention. The desire to be “first” has clouded the judgment of many reporters as they forgo accuracy. This is a criminal investigation and the integrity of that process requires silence.” Brown added.
“We continue to request privacy in this matter. We thank everyone that supported the vigil for Bobbi Kristina. God is hearing our prayers.” Said Bobby Brown.
Get an eyeful of even more pop music coverage, from artist interviews to exclusive performances, on Idolator’s YouTube channel.