Britney Spears Reveals ‘B In The Mix: The Remixes Vol. 2′ Track Listing
Britney Spears’ first remix album, B In The Mix: The Remixes, dropped what feels like a zillion hairstyles ago in 2005. In the six years since, the pop star has released three albums — Blackout, Circus and Femme Fatale — whose content is even more perfectly suited for a gleaning dancefloor makeover. Which makes us ultra-excited for the crazy baby’s B In The Mix: The Remixes Vol. 2 to drop on October 11. Brit posted the cover art and track listing on her Tumblr today — jump below to see which singles are getting all mixed up.
In addition to her 2009 single “3”, three tracks from each of Britney’s last three albums get the remix treatment on this compilation. (Though “Radar” was a single during the Circus period, it first appeared on Blackout, so we’re grouping it with that set of tunes.)
Did Brit pick the right songs to get remixed? Personally, we’re sure someone could have done some wonderful things to “Break The Ice”.
Britney Spears — B In The Mix: The Remixes Vol. 2
1. Gimme More (Kaskade Club Mix)
2. Piece Of Me (Tiësto Club Mix)
3. Radar (Tonal Club Remix)
4. Womanizer (Benny Benassi Extended)
5. Circus (Linus Loves Remix)
6. If U Seek Amy (U-Tern Remix)
7. 3 (Manhattan Clique Club Remix)
8. Till The World Ends (Alex Suarez Club Remix)
9. I Wanna Go (Gareth Emery Remix)
10. Criminal (Varsity Team Remix)